[pp.int.general] Don't you think we should stand up and actually do something?

thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Mar 11 16:48:30 CET 2015

There are quite a number of topics on which we should collaborate
internationally, I'd say.

For example, in the dutch pirate a group recently started working on
finance/economy monetary systems (fiat systems, cryptocurrencies, gold
standard etc). I would not be surprised if other pirate parties have or
had similar groups. A lot of things on this topic are global (IMF,
global banks) or at least in the EU europe-wide (ECB).

To my mind an obvious purpose of PPI would be to link up these sort of
national groups. At the very least they can share one another's research
and opinion to advance their own. And a bit of international feedback to
one another would help heaps in keeping the national groups active and
moving on.

The parallel national re-invention of the wheel is one of the things
where PPI has a role to play.