[pp.int.general] Don't you think we should stand up and actually do something?

Thomas Blechschmidt thomas.blechschmidt at piratenpartei-bayern.de
Thu Mar 12 10:25:20 CET 2015

Thx Zbigniew,

I will take a look at the pwb-blog at time.

To make sure, that I'm not misunderstood:

My proposal is not about inventing a new culture. My proposal is to do a deep profound analysis to find out which cultural elements we already share. Something never been done before I think. What we have ist a kind of Dropbox with a bunch of mutually thrown-in statements, ideas, topics, hopes and positions, aggregated by singular people or pretty small groups around the world. But the whole thing is missing direction, goal-orientation and - and thi sis important - a definitive committment besides the members.

Of course we very probably will create a new culture by development with time, but I'm sure, that a parallel working and cross-influencing on topics and basics is exactly what we do since years. And it leads to nowhere, to frustration, to ragetweets, shitstorms, hate and dysfunctionality.

Loose strings or pipelines with different content from anywhere which bring the different contents, liquids, gases, emulsions and bricks just in one big melting bowl together never automatically create a solid network. It creates what we actually have. I#m sure we would to well in working out, what we have in common and turn it into goal-orientated strategies.

My proposal is to do that with the method of systemic consensus.

I agree to start this under a new thread. Probably we could try to use the "Discourse" discussion tool for this, so interested people can work together on it and threadbreakers can be banned by the disputants.

https://discourse.piratenpartei-bayern.de

Any ideas to title a new thread?

Regards

Thomas Blechschmidt