[pp.int.general] Spain just got 4 elected pirate councillors

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 12:33:00 CEST 2015

Yes, I can perfectly understand WHY we are having so many troubles with you in Spain since a few hotheads decided to part away from Pirata Spain just because they ABSOLUTELY wanted to play games in the Catalan regional elections while our statutes were not ready to allow that... and the party had been globally run that childishly BY ALL that it would have been impossible to organize the necessary to have the statutes changed (and without the guarantee that you would get the needed 2/3 majority of members behind you).