[pp.int.general] English translation of the French Pirate Party's statement on the Paris attack?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Fri Nov 20 03:52:28 CET 2015

I have never seen the word "angelism" in English.  I can guess what it
means, based on the context, but some who are not native speakers
may not guess.

An English term that might be better understood is "Pollyanna", as in
"We are not Pollyannas."  But that is somewhat colloquial.  You could
also say, "We are not naive about human nature".  (In English, we
borrowed the French feminine form, and we write it without a
dieresis.)

--
Dr Richard Stallman