[pp.int.general] Defective by Design/FSF looking for Pirates to protest on Day Against DRM/May 3rd

James O'Keefe jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
Sun Apr 17 16:33:02 CEST 2016

Hi!

Our friends at Defective by Design/FSF hold International Day Against DRM
protests around the world every year.  This year it will be on May 3rd.

They asked the Massachusetts Pirate Party to reach out to Pirate Parties
and ask if they want to hold events.

Their event page is at:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_by_Design/Day_Against_DRM_2016

If your pirate party is interested, please update the wiki page and/or
contact Zak Rogoff <zak at fsf.org>.

Thanks!

peace,

James
--
James O'Keefe
Captain, Massachusetts Pirate Party / masspirates.org

Warning: This communication may be monitored and collected without consent,
in secret, by the NSA, other intelligence agencies and corporations.
Additionally, anything that you send me is likely to receive the same
treatment.  Please encrypt your communications well.  They hate that.  See
https://prism-break.org/ for a list of tools you can use.