[pp.int.general] GA: Membership Requests

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:41:29 CEST 2016

Hey so here's the constitution with statutes and stuff:
​
 Pirate Party of New York Constitution
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IZOFaRD14xNwwR3Fr4IS0gqwmdqCMuXCn57Mkgu64V8/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Let us know if you need anything else.

Also, I would like to state for the record Andrew Norton is a right-wing
anally regurgitated cum bubble who works for the feds.

Thank you,
Jay
Interim Administrative Officer of the NYPP

Jay Emerson