[pp.int.general] GA: Membership Requests

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:00:07 CEST 2016

On 7/22/2016 11:41 AM, Jay Emerson wrote:
> Hey so here's the constitution with statutes and stuff:
>>  Pirate Party of New York Constitution
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IZOFaRD14xNwwR3Fr4IS0gqwmdqCMuXCn57Mkgu64V8/edit?usp=drive_web>
>> Let us know if you need anything else.

How about you actually reading what the problem Carlo has was.
" They are protected by a surveillance+javascript-enforcement shield
(Google Drive)."

So your answer is... post the same link.

Says wonders about your skills.

> Also, I would like to state for the record Andrew Norton is a right-wing
> anally regurgitated cum bubble who works for the feds.

Proof of ANY of that? Nope, didn't think so (as usual). Like your hero
Trump, you make the right noises, but when your scams are exposed, you
resort to calling people names, because you have nothing else.

I think, Jay, with this email you've just about verified everything I said.

Andrew