[pp.int.general] One good, one bad

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:37:03 CET 2009

One thing is a Treaty and another a Constitution. But the Lisbon Treaty is
the failed European Constitution with makeup changes, so how's that our
governments are going to override our whole national constitutions with
another one without the due democratic process? Why is it that they wanted
to subject the failed European Constitution to national referendums and not
the Lisbon Treaty when they are practically the same thing?