[pp.int.general] La Quadrature du Net: Amendment 138 dead by lack of courage of the Parliament

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:59:48 CEST 2009

Thanks for your effort Nicolas.

This is outrageous. Is this how freedom of speech at internet ends? This
will not affect Spain because our constitution explicitly requires a judge
order prior censoring each and any publication (which includes any internet
webpage among other things), but what about the rest of the countries? I
mean, for example, the UK, which has no Constitution.