[pp.int.general] Translation Task Force

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Sun Sep 5 10:33:48 CEST 2010

Hi Boris,

You might want to have a look at this wiki page:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/Translation_team/text_production_taskforce
Also
make sure to check the MyPirates page of the translation taskforce!

We sure can use some participants here so I'm glad you take responsibility!
You are of course free to adapt the Wiki and/MyPirates pages to your needs,
as is everyone else.

Best regards,

Jerry