[pp.int.general] PPI GA Prague / Video Conference System for remote delegates

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Thu Dec 29 17:20:44 CET 2011

I agree and have been point this out the usability of the software is the
most important consideration.

But needing windows is a big hit for usability as most delegates will have
a hard time gaining access to a legal windows system. It's also bad PR
(most people have no idea what all this free buissnes is but understand the
difference between windows and linux). But it's not a deail breaker if the
software is otherwise substantualy better or even the only solution.
Lp
Rok Andrée
Piratska stranka Slovenije - Slovenian Pirate Party