[pp.int.general] Invitation to the PPI General Assembly 2011

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 00:56:38 CET 2011

I got this from him EVERYDAY in USPP.  Thus why I and all the State Party
heads ran away to their states rather than deal with USPP.

ANYWAY, I can't make it to that because I'm well....poor :-/

But thanks for the invite and I'll send it to the other state officers ;-)

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
Pirate Party of New York