[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Sun Jan 15 15:10:04 CET 2012

I would say we all
1. came to the mumble on the 16 or 17. (when was it?)
2. make a list of our consenus goals (important step, mostly ignored,
the reason why there is more talk than do)
3. look what we need for a goal and where to get it.

After that it's done a step.

I for myself could say that (even if I am not able to contribute
regularily) I post the Newsletters on the blog of my german state Pirate
Party. That's distribution.

LennStar