[pp.int.general] International PP Press Service

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Jan 15 15:52:49 CET 2012

@ Mozart: Well, it is still Josef's child, so we have to see how he sees
the whole thing once he's settled in.

Therefore I don't think a mumbledate without him makes much sense. We could
open a pad for brainstorming if others think that's a good idea. The least
I can do is put the newsletter on my state's list (and the German one
should that be wished for) as well, but I think I will have enough time to
do more than that.