[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Sun Mar 4 12:03:02 CET 2012

Please Daniel, avoid sending me emails. You're being investigated to be
punished for your lack of respect to your fellas in your own party...

You pushed an initiative in your own party to push away any double
affiliates... the only two pirates not double-affiliates in Catalonia
were an insane guy who was pushed away from most PP-ES and PP-CAT
mailing lists (and died 4 months ago), and your mate at former's PP-ES
bureau who spied the treasurer's email, made a nasty job with your
nowadays untrustable census and torpedoed any kind of agreement btw
PP-CAT and PP-ES whilst he was the "official contact". He even sent to
trash most emails asking for cooperation/agreement sent by David Arcos.

If that is your "arm" in Catalonia, lemme suggest you to dissolve it.

Regards,

Kenneth