[pp.int.general] Are there "good" and "wrong" Rigths?

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Thu Mar 29 22:48:08 CEST 2012

I didn't knew this part of the history, I only knew the one of PP-SE
saying that they worked hard to get something out of Uppsala's meeting.

IMO, we could go further, as many are proposing for European Pirates, so
we can include citizen participation in our core-ideology.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 29/03/12 21:03, En/na Andrew Norton ha escrit: