[pp.int.general] Research Survey.

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 18:59:29 CEST 2012

I ditched PAYPAL right after the WikiLeaks scandal, and I'm not backtracking.

And Kenneth sounds like the fucking RIAA calculating lost profits ;) .

Pragmatism without ethics will get us nowhere (why am I thinking Vågmästarställning here?).

Stupidity is not the only sin that plagues humanity.

Antonio.
PP-ES

P.S.: I'm sorry Kenneth, you can come and collect in Brussels any time you want. Can't do otherwise in an economically feasible way, as I do not even have a bank account ;) .