[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Thu May 17 03:25:27 CEST 2012

No, I'm not against German banks, even lesser with German people and not
at all with PP-DE.

It was just an appointment to make it clear why the German government
puts extra pressure in cutbacks:

Spanish government has put around 300.000 MEUR into the Spanish banks
that owe debt to German banks. that is almost a 20% of the budget every
year. This is to save Spanish banks from cracking down, sure, but if
they crack, the ones that would crack just afterwards would be the
German lenders. That is what I meant with my email, that Merkel requires
cutbacks in southern Europe to save the German banks.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 17/05/12 02:52, En/na Justus Römeth ha escrit: