[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:46:04 CEST 2012

That is what I try to avoid, a political program should stay out of the
inner core, and that is also why I do it 'layered' so anyone can add to the
core without conflicting with other PP's. I try to think 3D instead of
linear as most people do which is also the underlying problem of society.
So showing a 'liquid' core is unconventional but you guys gave me this
inspiration to create a bridge between differences.