[pp.int.general] Separation of Powers as a minimum PP requirement

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 12:17:25 CEST 2013

Preconditions are based on objectives. Here we come on a core issue, is or
should the PPI be a /political/ instrument (like the PP-EU). Or should the
PPI be a NGO with the focus on /facilitating/ the international
communication/collaborations.

All the individual PP's and similair future 'structures' /are/ already
political so for Europe 'we' created a /specific/ political structure to
fit a specific political objective (the 2014 EU-elections).

I prefer a PPI that is NOT a political 'tool' but a pirate tool where we
keep the political bullshit out of as much as possible.

Many pirates IMO 'see' way too much political importance in the PPI where
it should be much 'looser' and be more 'fun' to work with.

So raising the standard of the PPI on political motives/views is a /bad/
thing happening. This in /opposition/ to the PP-EU where it should be a
/good/ thing to professionalise the standard.

I hope I made myself clear, and by the way having discussed with French
pirates, they share the same or a similar view (disclaimer: I'm not
speaking for /all/ French pirates).

Piratement
Anouk Neeteson