[pp.int.general] I had this dream once...

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 10:54:32 CEST 2013

On Jun 30, 2013 10:04 AM, "Mozart Palmer" <
mozart.palmer at pp-international.net> wrote:

> I'm going to focus on a very very narrow part of what you said because I
love the general gist of it all.

> Yes, I know this is not politics, but activism.
>
> I think a lot of respect is lost by existing parties precisely because
they are not activists. They are complacent, believing competing for votes
every n years is all that matters. I fully support the duality of activist
and political organisation, and I think taking initiatives like this — or
at the very least investigating their viability — is exactly what Pirate
Parties should be doing. It's one thing to talk the talk, another to walk
the walk :-)

I agree +  disagree. What is kept out of the equation is that people are
different and have different qualities/talents.
Some of us are better 'bureaucrates' then 'activists' and vice versa.

Is pirate-intelligence not making use of this principle of difference?
Is this 'pefect' pirate 'the activist' not another dogma that is the core
problem actually ?

Pirately,
Anouk