[pp.int.general] Anybody checked out placeavote.com?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:57:33 CEST 2014

Yeah, you are behaving in exactly the right way to keep everything impossible but your #IDIOCRACY, because you are unable nor even willing to understand elaborated arguments.

Yeah, we can restart history from cro-magnon if the majority thinks that level of effort is all they are wanting to afford.

You do not seem to be aware, nor wanting to be, about the real situation... all you have is a blind and unwarranted faith in absolute horizontality... as the only miracle solution for your failure to understand the complexities of any of the present political and/or sociological arrangements.

I have enough vision to complain about your and too many others lack of realism, following an ideal dream (hey, I'm an anarchist, an intellectual one, I know the complex version of your simplified dreams, and you should have learnt from the failures in Argentinean horizontalities), without any attention for the context they have to be inserted into.

In the past, people thought it would be impossible for ignorant and stupid people still to exist in 2014... and yet they still make up "democratic" (at least some sort of ultrasimplified majority rule that has to portrait as such) majorities and decide our present and our future without that much of intelligence intervening.

If I thought what I am after was impossible... I would have given up already. If it ain't too much to ask to have logic, ethic and honour prevail among those that insist in calling themselves pirates.

But I guess none ofd them has reread the Pirate Codex in ages :(.

PS.: The time it takes you or any pirates to come anywhere close to correctly analysing the problems, not to speak about having some idea about a solution ;(.