[pp.int.general] Pirate Party MEP Fails to Deliver True Copyright Reform | TorrentFreak

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:34:03 CET 2015

Not only just more of such people... we need to make sure they never lose the majority within each Pirate Party and inside of any of its (semi)independent organisations.

It is the only way to reverse the advance into an #IDIOCRAZY incompatible with basic pirate values... and the survival of enlightenment.